One UI 2.1 around the corner

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Finally got it on my unlocked TMo today. Remembered I had an old inactive Verizon sim lying around. Put that in my Note, and the update showed up right away.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
so i just flashed from CTC9 over to CTCA and i thought if i put the CSC file in on the CSC line it will do a factory reset of the device when it flashes. i did that and i kept all my data! i thought i had to use the HOME CSC file to keep my data?

Is your Phone a AT&T phone and if so did you put USER_DATA in last slot curious?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
T-mobile really pissing me off, getting very impatient here. LOL

I know. I shutdown my note and using my backup Pixel 3 to stop myself being annoyed checking for update. The day someone posts here they got the update, I will switch back.😊
But am not doing very well as am checking this forum multiple times now. Lol

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I know. I shutdown my note and using my backup Pixel 3 to stop myself being annoyed checking for update. The day someone posts here they got the update, I will switch back.
But am not doing very well as am checking this forum multiple times now. Lol
LMAO ... I literally just did the same thing (with the same phone too)!! Just got finished setting up my Galaxy Watch Active Watch 2 with my P3 (unrelated, wish there was an easier way to switch phones with the Active2 LOL)

Edit: Also miss the form factor of the Pixel 3!!

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
LMAO ... I literally just did the same thing (with the same phone too)!! Just got finished setting up my Galaxy Watch Active Watch 2 with my P3 (unrelated, wish there was an easier way to switch phones with the Active2 LOL)

Edit: Also miss the form factor of the Pixel 3!!

Haha.. the only difference is I have my old Huawei wear OS watch paired with my Pixel. 😊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavid666