One UI 6.0 Beta

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsung have started rolling out the One UI 6.0 Beta test firmware in the U.S.A. to unlocked Fold5, F946UI, devices that have signed up.

Build = F946UIUEU1ZWJ2

Download = 2739.42 MB

Security patch = 01 October 2023

N.B.
Because beta test releases are not certified, you will find that things like Google Wallet, banking apps, may not work until there is a stable release.

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Oh my device is from Samsung and unlocked. I see no banner on the members app
Try the following...

• Uninstall the Samsung Members app in the Galaxy Store app.
  • Turn off Wi-Fi
  • Reboot device
  • Go to Galaxy Store and reinstall the Samsung Members app
  • Reboot device and turn Wi-Fi on and check in Samsung Members app for One UI 6.0 enrolment banner.

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
As in previous years, Samsung are restricting the beta testing to selected areas...

"Samsung limits a beta program's availability to select markets, such as the USA, South Korea, Germany, India, Poland, and the UK. The release for China got delayed."

See... https://www.sammobile.com/news/everything-you-need-to-know-before-joining-samsung-one-ui-6-0-beta/

Have found a couple of my 3rd party apps from the Google Play Store that have not been updated for Android 14 and One UI 6.0 and have contacted the developers who have had about 6 months advance notice to update their apps.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
As in previous years, Samsung are restricting the beta testing to selected areas...

"Samsung limits a beta program's availability to select markets, such as the USA, South Korea, Germany, India, Poland, and the UK. The release for China got delayed."

See... https://www.sammobile.com/news/everything-you-need-to-know-before-joining-samsung-one-ui-6-0-beta/

Have found a couple of my 3rd party apps from the Google Play Store that have not been updated for Android 14 and One UI 6.0 and have contacted the developers who have had about 6 months advance notice to update their apps.
Thankfully my bank app is working great after the update. No issues so far

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow