News OnePlus 11R Solar Red hands-on: One of the best OnePlus phones ever made

TheDiveWatcher

Oct 7, 2023
Visit site
The OnePlus 11R Solar Red is now official, and I used it for just over a week. Here's everything you need to know about it, and why it's a better bargain than the OnePlus 11.

OnePlus 11R Solar Red hands-on: One of the best OnePlus phones ever made : Read more
May I ask if you are testing these India exclusive devices within the US or testing them in their respective markets in which they can only be obtained? I ask because I personally would love to get the Red 11R eveb now in April 2024. I was thinking quite deeply about trading my OnePlus 11 in towards the new OP 12 but haven't and may not ever now. The Apple and Samsung duo that are the only true and legit full blown flagship phones to choose from in the US has me leaning towards caving in and investing into all mobile tech Samsung and stop resisting what is the reality and at least not in my lifetime will that change. All because of Apple even though the US government has filed charges to "attempt" to put an end to Apple operating as an illegal legalized 100 percent absolute dictatorship type of tyrannical monopoly and they do so arrogantly and openly. So as such I might as well just pick my poison and then Samsung it is because I boycotted Apple years ago starting back when Apple banned Huawei. Apple did. The US couldn't refuse the billions under tables and steel deadbolt locked doors. Far more than espionage. I digress. I may in fact come back and edit this. I just am about the truth and in the constant pursuit thereof.

Man I would have loved to have been able to get the Red OP 11r and it worked without any issue here in the US. In my research it appeared the bandwidths were missing or vice versa that it wouldn't work without issue outside of India. If I am wrong please let me know. I just came across a older Samsung flagship that I bought because it was like new in box and extremely rare. I was reluctant but grabbed it anyways because of its brand new condition and because it was the Mystic Red Samsung Note 20 5G. In fact I'm using it right now as it was delivered today. I hesitate because updates are done and no longer so I thought that I will use it for a month or two and then resell it. It's likely I may even actually sell it at a higher price than I bought it for. It's not about rhe money or making a profit. I wanted the a Red phone. I do know that I will at wosre break even Steven when I do sell it likely on Facebook market place which is also known today as the new Craig's list. Scam attempts have taken over market place. I am stopping myself here. The rabbit hole began calling me down deep. Thanks for sharing your experience with the OP 11r Red. Have a great evening.

TheDiveWatcher

Oct 7, 2023
Visit site
The OnePlus 11R Solar Red is now official, and I used it for just over a week. Here's everything you need to know about it, and why it's a better bargain than the OnePlus 11.

OnePlus 11R Solar Red hands-on: One of the best OnePlus phones ever made : Read more
Oh wow! I couldn't resist and clicked your article to have a quick look at the Red 11r it is the perfect color Red. Solar Red. If you dont nimd will you let me know if it will operate without any issue in the US and if so directing me as to how I may possibly be able to get my hands on one. It's a beauty. That did look awesome. Man I want one big time now. I no longer have any interest in the oneplus 12. Not now since I saw it. I knew better lol. That is the best most coolest phone I've ever seen. I truly hope to hear back from you and that you tell me that the Solar Red 11r will work in the US. Then I will totally immerse myself into the search of finding one. I would enjoy testing and writing about phones as you do. Would be fun and a blast. Plus I already do but to an audience that has no idea what I'm talking about or if not that the others simply don't care. So neither or probably even read one word I write lol. Thanks for the info if you get this.