News OnePlus 13: Rumors, specs, and everything we want to see

dannychan

Mar 2, 2024
Visit site
As a proud owner of OnePlus 11 that's still awesome in features and power today despite coming out in Feb 2023 and the recently released one plus 12 upping the ante even more, it's a sure thing OnePlus 13 can only be described as mind boggling. Based on my OnePlus 11 experience, it's been awesome and will continue since it comes with 4 yrs of OS updates and 5 years of security updates thus making it future proof and the OnePlus 12 has that same thing. So it's safe to say the upcoming OnePlus 13 will also have at least that same thing. OnePlus makes great phones and best of all, they offer the best bang for the buck thanks to being competively priced vs the competition such as Samsung and apple. Oh, one more thing, my OnePlus 11 charges from 0-100 percent in only 40 minutes and it's 5000 mAh battery will easily last a whole day with room to spare. And from what I've heard, the OnePlus 12 does even better yet with a 5400 mAh battery so you can bet the upcoming OnePlus 13 will have at least that if not more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali