OnePlus 3t call volume to high

Rodo20

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi! OnePlus 3T call volume is crazy high on speaker and unusable on some headphones the volume seems to be stuck at 16% can't lower more than this is probably not the first forum post but I have a questions is OnePlus the only ones with this problem? And I have read allot of other threads with people with same problem one guy needed to wrap tape around his headphones... And I contacted the support I don't know if they was so much to help they told me this::::. hope everything is going well with you today.

This is **** from OnePlus Email Support Team and I'll be happy to assist you.

Before anything else, we appreciate you for exerting time and effort in bringing your concern to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience that this issue may have caused you.

Please be informed that this kinds of issues are being endorsed to our team of developers so they would know what to improve next about our products as it is our goal to develop from time to time in accordance with our customer's needs, comments and suggestions. Hopefully, this issue will be fixed in the future updates.

Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to send us an email.

Have a great day!

So it is any fix to this without rooting?