Operation: Tweet @verizon

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Tweeted this morning and got the same canned response. Ugh. At least they are reading some of them.

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I always found that sending emails to corporate heads worked the best....it bypasses all the insignificant people in between. Does anyone on here have any of their emails?

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree. Let's all do this. Tomorrow I have BIG plans in store.

Executive Leadership

John Stratton
Executive Vice President & COO
Is there any reason why you have to post so many times? I counted 5 in a row on the previous page. There is an EDIT button for a reason. I guess this explains why this pointless thread is 15 pages already.

Last edited:

firelightx

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
...Alright, for the record. Verizon store employee, here.

You guys don't honestly think we actually KNOW anything about this phone, do you? For heaven's sake, trainings about the Droid RAZR only just dropped down the line today. The only info on new phones we get comes from sites like Android Central. Corporate sure as hell isn't telling us anything.

I can appreciate fun and games. When I heard of a twitter campaign to try to annoy the Verizon marketing/social networking team into releasing some more info, I laughed. But I work on commission. And if anyone makes a point of hampering my ability to make commission, I will call the cops and have you removed. There will be no calls to corporate, or senior managers. Courteousness will be out the window.

Don't you dare even think about getting in the way of these people's ability to put food on the table.

...Anyway, keep up the good work on the twitter campaign. I want a solid release date, dammit!

Last edited:

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

You guys don't honestly think we actually KNOW anything about this phone, do you? For heaven's sake, trainings about the Droid RAZR only just dropped down the line today. The only info on new phones we get comes from sites like Android Central. Corporate sure as hell isn't telling us anything.

I can appreciate fun and games. When I heard of a twitter campaign to try to annoy the Verizon marketing/social networking team into releasing some more info, I laughed. But I work on commission. And if anyone makes a point of hampering my ability to make commission, I will call the cops and have you removed. There will be no calls to corporate, or senior managers. Courteousness will be out the window.

Don't you dare even think about getting in the way of these people's ability to put food on the table.

...Anyway, keep up the good work on the twitter campaign. I want a solid release date, dammit!

I have to agree. Bothering actual store employees is kind of outrageous. They don't have any influence over releases. I want this phone just as bad as the next guy but let's not get delusional. I'm just happy they're giving us a Nexus!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

beargold23

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Im up tweeting again lets keep it going.

@bearbeasy1980 I wish I had a date to provide, but I don't. Visit bit.ly/sHmdDq to sign up for email updates for the Nexus. ^JB

Hope we get a confirmed date this upcoming week

FishPharm

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site

What are you even talking about?? People on here are just tweeting their thoughts to verizon wireless no one cares about ruining your commission .... I think you've been holding those phones to close to your ear or something.

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I do like the idea of letting your voices be heard but I really hope no one does the whole Occupy thing in a store as you will likely get arrested..

The Panda Loves you all but i dont have bail money for everyone.. got Bamboo to buy,,:cool:

firelightx

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No kidding,,, :confused:

Actually, if you read up about 2-3 posts from mine, someone was talking about going into the stores and hassling the employees so much that they couldn't talk to any other customers.

You might have also read the part where I think the tweeting is hilarious, and keep up the good work on that front. There was just a couple... overzealous people in the thread wanting to take things too far.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I do like the idea of letting your voices be heard but I really hope no one does the whole Occupy thing in a store as you will likely get arrested..

Actually, I think it'd be hilarious if someone got arrested for being dumb enough to go into a store on an Occupy Verizon mission.

I'd laugh. A lot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorious Woman