Oreo update. No LTE anymore and either I roam or have no data. Sprint. S8

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I know it isnt sprint because some friends and my wife have sprint...and they all have no issues...plus im the only 1 tho got the oreo update.
This is the worst update for a phone ive ever seen. Its ruined my phone more or less.
I either have 3g...im roaming or no data at all. I receive massive amount of text at once instead of when they were sent.
A game i was playing lost all its data so theres money lost.
Oh and all my pictures are gone...i sent everything to the cloud before the update..afterwards..all my photos are gone...so im pretty pissed off with Samsung.
A Samsung support helper has been trying to help me but nothings worked...if he cannot help me i will permentely leave Samsung and not recommend them to anybody.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
That's a rough deal- but sounds like you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. There have been a lot of people that have updated to Oreo and have had no issues.

I'm assuming you've already done a factory reset?

Eddie Serafin

Mar 30, 2018
Visit site
I have the same issue. Went into the Sprint store on Sunday and the told me it is a known issue though didnt do much of anything to help. My son did the dl as well and his wasnt affected. Best I was told was to wait for an update or factory reset which after a year isnt much of an option imo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d