Other places to download Leagoo ROM from than Needrom?

UglyStuff

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
[THIS THREAD IS A DUPLICATE OF ANOTHER THREAD POSTED ON XDA FORUMS]

Hi everyone,

My last attempts to get the latest ROM for my Leagoo T5c have proven to be a total waste of bandwidth: I've download the latest one three times, each time from a different mirror, and every time, after unzipping it with 7-Zip (default), the SPD Upgrade Tool told me the .pac file was too small, and must be corrupted.

Thing is, in the the 7-Zip File Manager, the size of the file before it was compressed seems to be right, but after decompressing it, it's a bit like me: not all there...

Anybody know of another (reputable) place where I can download those ROMs from? The Leagoo official website is of no help there, because they simply don't have any ROM for my device in store.

EDIT: same goes for the next-to-last firmware, issued January 28, 2018; wrong size upon decompression, no go.

UglyStuff

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I think I may have a conversion problem here: after uncompressing the 7-Zip archive using The Unarchiver, I get a .pac file that's 3.96 Go (in French), that equals to 3.96 GB, but when I try to feed it to Leagoo's SPD Upgrade Tool, the Explorer window where I can select files from show it to be 3.68 GB of size, which, I know, is going to net me an error.

Could it be that the file was compressed/archived on a PC whose hard drive was formatted in decimal format?

Capture d’écran 2018-03-12 à 17.16.21.jpg

Capture d’écran 2018-03-12 à 17.25.32.jpg