Out of Stock Everywhere

erjennin

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
Can someone let me know why these are out of stock everywhere... best buy GONE. Staples... Gone. Is there a production shortage? WiFi issues stopped production?

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Can someone let me know why these are out of stock everywhere... best buy GONE. Staples... Gone. Is there a production shortage? WiFi issues stopped production?

They have been difficult to get from the very beginning. Best Buy has seemed to have an especially bad time keeping them in stock. But this is to be expected since it is currently the only Tegra 3/ICS tablet available on the market (and has been since December). Demand will drop a bit when the Infinity line is available, as well as Acer's new A510, and several other competing devices are released.

Because ASUS was first out of the gate with this generation of hardware, right now the Prime has no competition whatsoever. Just about everything else on the market is Tegra 2/Honeycomb or or some combination of technology that is a year old.

ShelJW

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I managed to order one from Best Buy in West Hollywood, Ca.

They had actually even sold their demo! I was there a few days earlier and played around with it. When I went in Weds. night, and asked where the Transformer Prime demo model was, I was told it had been sold for 10% off!

I ordered an Amethyst Grey TP, and it will be in the store tomorrow! Can't wait!

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Samsclub.com has them with a nice 90 day return policy.

--Sent from my Transformer Prime using Tapatalk

swyost

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, if anyone lives near a Fry's Electronics store, they seem to have them in stock but they are just listed as Transformers on their web site. You need to look up the $499 model and you'll see the specs are for the Prime. If, however, you are a Sam's Club Advantage/Plus member, Sam's automatically doubles the warranty period. My credit card doubles as well and I needed something more quickly so Fry's in Phoenix worked for me....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitezpro