Overclocking For 2.1

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Haven't been online for a little while now. Flashed the icedhoneybun with friendstream today and was wondering what OC to flash.Should i flash beezy's kool aid OC, which was giving me force close on phone call problem before a while ago or should i do DarchHoneyOCv3? ALso, should i flash the undervolt kernel if i am using the icedhoneybun for better battery life? Last question, do i still need the OC widget to control the OC or will it be overclocking "automatically" ? Hope the last question made sense. Thanks everyone for the great again

hero992000

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Haven't been online for a little while now. Flashed the icedhoneybun with friendstream today and was wondering what OC to flash.Should i flash beezy's kool aid OC, which was giving me force close on phone call problem before a while ago or should i do DarchHoneyOCv3? ALso, should i flash the undervolt kernel if i am using the icedhoneybun for better battery life? Last question, do i still need the OC widget to control the OC or will it be overclocking "automatically" ? Hope the last question made sense. Thanks everyone for the great again

Use DarchHoneyOCv3 i dont know about the uv kernel and you do need the oc widget to set it up otherwise it runs normal

bnob99

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
i messed with the settings a bit and it seems better but still overheating when on my charger in my car (this is mostly when it is overheating now). Before it was also overheating before I woke up, like if i had missed calls and the screen was locked but on (Stock lock screen with swipe pw) Here are my current settings:

Standard: 768,614
Charging: 537,480
Sleep: 537,480
Failsafe: 537,480

(Seems to work better now with sleep and charge set the same) Upon looking at these and thinking some more I am going to try:

Standard: 768,614
Charging: 245,480
Sleep: 245,480
Failsafe: 245,480

Where do you go on phone to set these specific settings? I have the OC widget but not seeing anyway to set settings this specific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry