payment plans?

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering does Verizon have payment plans? Like if you buy off contact can you pay on the phone monthly instead of all at once. Ex 100 a month .

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Not that I know of. I have billed phones to my account, however it has always been for the full amount be it off contract or with new contract.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
In the past I have billed the phone to my account as kilofox has done, but I'm not sure they still do that or it may depend on your account, length of service, etc.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering does Verizon have payment plans? Like if you buy off contact can you pay on the phone monthly instead of all at once. Ex 100 a month .
They do for tablets, but not phones. You can have them bill your account (if in good standing), but not for pre-orders...I checked.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy will let you make payments on a phone if you qualify for their credit card.

The Nottinator
really? How do you do that? i think my dad has a best buy credit card. so since he does have one i could make payments on a phone.. i just really dont feel like paying 600 $ at once for a phone

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
really? How do you do that? i think my dad has a best buy credit card. so since he does have one i could make payments on a phone.. i just really dont feel like paying 600 $ at once for a phone

I think you can get 18 months equal payments/no interest w/ Best Buy credit card.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think I will be purchasing this device from Best Buy so I will have to look into the Credit Card option. Will be buying a house soon so having a Best Buy card to make payments on Tvs and such might not be a bad idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal