Phone charger issue

eikphoto

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
So here is the deal.
The charger that came with my phone does not charge the phone, at best it will keep the battery at the same level. I have a charger from the OG Droid and it works just fine. Went to the store today, and the rep plugged it in and it charged.

Here is a picture of the battery stats. Notice where it's charging, the battery is flat lining.

Also after I got home from the store thinking it charged there it should work right? It actually dropped battery level from 67 percent to 62 in 5 minutes.

View attachment 17949

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

eikphoto

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Update:

I am using another htc charger with the proprietary htc USB cable, the phone simply will not reach a 100%.

Looks like I will have to make a trip to the vzw store

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
SAME HERE....but o think it has something to do with the fact when your charge hits a certain point, yur phone basically shuts the charging off, then back on and so on and so on. Your good man;)

eikphoto

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
SAME HERE....but o think it has something to do with the fact when your charge hits a certain point, yur phone basically shuts the charging off, then back on and so on and so on. Your good man;)

I hear what you're saying but I watched it go from 98 to 99 and then never make it past that. It would be different if it made it to a 100 and then turned charging off and so on. It just seems as it never reaches a full charge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smita05