Phone restarting on its own

blb1980

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Any help on why my phone restarts on its own? A couple weeks ago, it kept doing it over and over and over. Meaning shortly after it reboots it would shut down and restart again. So I searched for help online and one forum was saying it was "app2sd" so I took it off and here today its doing it again.

illini422

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem when using GO Launcher and a live wallpaper that I had moved to my SD card. When I moved the wallpaper back to the phone, the problem ceased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

Dr Triffid

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
That happened to my GSII on the first day, which happened to be the first day they were on the market. They took it right back, no questions asked.

blb1980

May 27, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem when using GO Launcher and a live wallpaper that I had moved to my SD card. When I moved the wallpaper back to the phone, the problem ceased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums

I have go launcher on my phone but I think the phone was restarting before I put that on phone. I may have moved live wallpaper to my sd card. I'll put them back and see what happens. It hasn't done it a while though. The restarting. One time I erased my whole sd card thinking it was something to do with that because I did take sd out when the phone kept restarting and it quit doing it right after that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya