Phone stuck on bootloader unlocked screen

AndyGLowe

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I have a 2015 moto g (osprey), had Cyanogenmod 12. Updated to CM 14 using the option in the settings menu on the phone. It didnt work properly and all the google apps crashed constantly so I copied the previous release onto the sd card and installed using Cyanogenmod recovery. It didnt install and just comes up with 'Error!' on the screen. Tried wiping the cache, factory reset etc. Still has same message after I again try the install.
Reboot the phone and it is stuck on the white bootloader unlocked screen.
When I attempt to install a Rom it says
E:Error timed out waiting for fuse process :0
InstallationFailedInstallation Aborted

I also have no way of connecting my phone to a computer via USB as I believe there is also a problem with the phone here as well. It charges but does not allow data transfers. The problem is likely to be with this phone as a tablet and 2014 moto g connect fine.

Anyone have a solution or any ideas?

paininthenuts

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I have a 2015 moto g (osprey), had Cyanogenmod 12. Updated to CM 14 using the option in the settings menu on the phone. It didnt work properly and all the google apps crashed constantly so I copied the previous release onto the sd card and installed using Cyanogenmod recovery. It didnt install and just comes up with 'Error!' on the screen. Tried wiping the cache, factory reset etc. Still has same message after I again try the install.
Reboot the phone and it is stuck on the white bootloader unlocked screen.
When I attempt to install a Rom it says
E:Error timed out waiting for fuse process :0
InstallationFailedInstallation Aborted

I also have no way of connecting my phone to a computer via USB as I believe there is also a problem with the phone here as well. It charges but does not allow data transfers. The problem is likely to be with this phone as a tablet and 2014 moto g connect fine.

Anyone have a solution or any ideas?

I had to send mine back when something similar happened. As far as the data transfer is concerned, have you swiped down on the screen to connect ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45