Phone thinks that headphones are plugged in...

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So my phone fell like five feet and ever since it is convinced that headphones are plugged in. Any way to fix or am I stuck getting a new phone

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah sounds goes through headphones but I can't always be attached to them and because it thinks headphones are attached the mic doesn't work either..

It's going to need repair or replacement. If you replace through carrier you will probably get a refurbished. If you send to LG for repair they may or may not be able to tell if it was dropped unless of course there are signs of physical damage. I wonder if it's something simple in the headphone jack.

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
It's going to need repair or replacement. If you replace through carrier you will probably get a refurbished. If you send to LG for repair they may or may not be able to tell if it was dropped unless of course there are signs of physical damage. I wonder if it's something simple in the headphone jack.
Strangest thing but I just noticed like 10 minutes ago it fixed itself! No idea wtf happened but it's fine now

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Strangest thing but I just noticed like 10 minutes ago it fixed itself! No idea wtf happened but it's fine now

I'm glad for you but I'm hoping something is not loose that will cause you grief. Could be you that you fixed it by plugging and unplugging the head phones.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Has it started back? Mine started doing it.
9da08ea483cb87fdeaf5aa67ba2c29bc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan