Pixel 8 Pro: A Love Story. ❤️

SeeBeeEss

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
I said that I wasn’t going to do it; that my Pixel 6 Pro was doing everything that I needed a smartphone to do – and more, that the 6 Pro would continue to keep me satisfied and interested for years to come, that I couldn’t justify the cost of moving up to the “latest and greatest” Google smartphone for a few incremental upgrades.

Then I came face to face with the stunningly beautiful Pixel 8 Pro and I was smitten. I must admit that I caved faster than a politician can change their mind in an election year. Easy on the eyes, elegant, sophisticated, thin, and lightweight, smoothly rounded top and bottom, the matte glass back and polished metal frame calling out to me with a sexy, premium look on a phone that just felt right and perfectly balanced in my hand. I was in love!

I got out the credit card, signed on the dotted line, and waited in anticipation for my gorgeous mail order phone to arrive. Time stood still for awhile, but once this delicate beauty was finally delivered, opened, and in my hot, trembling hands, I did what any self-respecting phone owner would do. I tenderly caressed its naked body for a minute or two and then I grabbed it firmly in both hands and forcefully covered its back and sides with a heavy piece of off-black synthetic rubber and polycarbonate. Now, almost entirely covered up, I completed my handiwork by roughly pushing a thick piece of bubbly, peeling-at-the edges plastic, that accentuated my greasy fingerprints, onto the once clear, brilliant display.

I thought to myself, “that should keep my gorgeous phone looking beautiful forever…and even though no one will ever catch a glimpse of its exquisite beauty again, I will always have my memories of how stunning and sexy that phone looked on the day it first seduced me.”

cars_like_phones.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter