Pixel Fold Is 400$ Off

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have to admit that I purchased it on a lark. It was thicker than I preferred and definitely heavier. BUT I have really taken to it. I really like the INSIDE and the extra real estate. I think it is definitely more than average.

I got the deal where you get a monthly "rebate" on your bill. While it still called for that initial outlay, my bills are nice. It performed well for me on my Greece trip with calls and lots of data and tracking our bus using GMaps. The LENS app was helpful identifying out of the way sculptures and buildings and even after the fact identifying museum items for my slide show. And I think it took terrific photos.

I'm a satisfied customer.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have to admit that I purchased it on a lark. It was thicker than I preferred and definitely heavier. BUT I have really taken to it. I really like the INSIDE and the extra real estate. I think it is definitely more than average.

I got the deal where you get a monthly "rebate" on your bill. While it still called for that initial outlay, my bills are nice. It performed well for me on my Greece trip with calls and lots of data and tracking our bus using GMaps. The LENS app was helpful identifying out of the way sculptures and buildings and even after the fact identifying museum items for my slide show. And I think it took terrific photos.

I'm a satisfied customer.
I can say I'm also happy with the pixel form factor I like little more features that Samsung has but definitely happy with it .

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I'm also another one that is very happy with the phone... I really like this form factor and it has performed better than I expected to be honest.. of course we can always use some improvements but I can say that about a new phone

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I was skeptical about moving from Samsung fold but this phone served me well until now. Battery life improved quite enough that am not that worried on a long day. I do still miss a lot of Samsung features that improve productivity but looks like I will be missing pixel features when moved and I love this form factor. catch 22 I guess

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am fine with my Fold. Yet if they would give me a trade value I would trade it in for a P8. I gave one to my daughter and that camera is stellar. Hope they give me something when the P9 comes out.

The camera and the weight are important to me. I don't use the big screen often enough and it's hard to keep clean. My fold is paid for so if the P8 was $400 off I would buy one and sell the Fold for a loss.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoverSpike