Pixel Fold Pre order thread.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
The trade credit for my 14 pro max is $950. The question is return the s23u keep my 14 pro and use it for trade on the pixel fold. They don't list the s23 series for trade either.

Edit: Pulled the trigger because they are also giving the pixel watch away for free in the US when you pre-order the pixel fold.

Last edited:

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
512GB Black with 900 trade in of the Fold 4. + 100 Google Store credit applied. I'll probably sell the Pixel Watch to further lower the price as I don't see myself using it over my Apple Watch Ultra or Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Nice watch but a little small for my wrist and the small battery is a negative as well.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
512GB Black with 900 trade in of the Fold 4. + 100 Google Store credit applied. I'll probably sell the Pixel Watch to further lower the price as I don't see myself using it over my Apple Watch Ultra or Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Nice watch but a little small for my wrist and the small battery is a negative as well.
I will be selling my watch as well ...I only use my AWU ...

Reactions: Chex313
D

Deleted member 1065517

Pre-ordered the Porcelain 256. Scheduled to arrive between June 26-30. Traded in Pixel 7 Pro for 400.

Already have an LTE Pixel Watch, so not sure what I'm doing with the freebie.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Is the porcelain color the same as the snow from the Pixel 7? Or is it more like an off white / beige color?

My Pixel 7 is the snow color which I chose over the obsidian because of the glossy back. I'm tempted to get the obsidian for the fold since it's matte black but the porcelain does look nice!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Reactions: Chex313

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Damnit man. I just took the plunge. I'm blaming all of you guys for it too! Peer pressure I just couldn't take it.... Wait till my wife gets wind. I'll be in the dawg house for good this time.
Yeah my wife never notices my new phones as I get a similar case...but unfolding this one is a dead give away that "This is not your fathers phone"

Quid pro Quo arrangement...if she finds out what it costs (Which she will) I'll have to buy her a lot of shite...:cry::unsure:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying my hardest not to preorder one. I know if the took trade-ins on the S23 Ultra I would've already bit the bullet. Not trading in my 7 Pro for it, so I may just wait to see what TMo does with trade-ins. I said no more carrier financing b/c stupid bill credits, but it's expensive so I may make an exception.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying my hardest not to preorder one. I know if the took trade-ins on the S23 Ultra I would've already bit the bullet. Not trading in my 7 Pro for it, so I may just wait to see what TMo does with trade-ins. I said no more carrier financing b/c stupid bill credits, but it's expensive so I may make an exception.
I also hate carrier bill credits as it makes it impossible to get out of early.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just did my pre order ( 256 black ), traded in my fold 4 and will just sell the free watch to lower the price even more.. My apple watch ultra is my daily so no need for the pixel watch.
btw did anyone pre order a case yet ?
Yeah, I got a Caseology just to speculate...I'll post a pic of it compared to my P7 Pro and P6A. Should be here today tho late.

EDIT: (Posted in the case thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali