Pixle 4 + Black Friday

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If I remember correctly, you buy one and get another 50% off. Or direct $200 off if you want to just buy one. This was direct Google store. Don't know about carriers since I hate them and don't bother with them

Will be interesting to see what offers Google store has this time.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Here are the actual details of pixel 3 deal:

"Thankfully, Google just announced a bunch of Pixel deals that Pixel 3 fans should be aware of.

Starting Friday, November 16th, through November 21st, you’ll be able to get up to 50% off a second Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL phone when you buy two. That’s not a bad deal if you’re looking to purchase at least two new Pixel phones this year.

If you’re only shopping for yourself or a loved one, then you’ll have to wait until November 22nd to order a discounted Pixel 3 from Google. You’ll be able to save $150 on the Pixel 3 and $200 on the Pixel 3 XL — the promotion runs through November 25th.

On Cyber Monday, Google will host a different Pixel 3 promotion. You’ll get a free Home Hub and $50 credit to spend on the Google Store for every Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL purchase. The Home Hub usually retails for $149, but it’s discounted to $99 during Black Friday."

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Here are the actual details of pixel 3 deal:

"Thankfully, Google just announced a bunch of Pixel deals that Pixel 3 fans should be aware of.

Starting Friday, November 16th, through November 21st, you’ll be able to get up to 50% off a second Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL phone when you buy two. That’s not a bad deal if you’re looking to purchase at least two new Pixel phones this year.

If you’re only shopping for yourself or a loved one, then you’ll have to wait until November 22nd to order a discounted Pixel 3 from Google. You’ll be able to save $150 on the Pixel 3 and $200 on the Pixel 3 XL — the promotion runs through November 25th.

On Cyber Monday, Google will host a different Pixel 3 promotion. You’ll get a free Home Hub and $50 credit to spend on the Google Store for every Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL purchase. The Home Hub usually retails for $149, but it’s discounted to $99 during Black Friday."
This is exactly what I'm hoping Google does this year, then still trade in my phone for an extra 2-250 and I save 4-450. Much more feasible

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm liking what I'm hearing:)
Will go this way also if it's true
Yeah will be interesting to see what Google comes up with. My Amazon return period is till end of month so I'm always covered in case if there are good deals on black Friday like last year

Only thing will be waiting again since the black Friday deals last year took a week or two to ship based on which model and how soon you ordered. We should be hearing the black Friday deals soon in the next couple of weeks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah will be interesting to see what Google comes up with. My Amazon return period is till end of month so I'm always covered in case if there are good deals on black Friday like last year

Only thing will be waiting again since the black Friday deals last year took a week or two to ship based on which model and how soon you ordered. We should be hearing the black Friday deals soon in the next couple of weeks.
So was difference between the 2 on battery?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So was difference between the 2 on battery?
4 and 4 XL? Yeah the 4 XL is definitely better in battery. For my usage I don't have to worry for full day on 4 XL. I could have been fine with 4 on most days but there will be scenarios where you will have to charge up in-between. I thought I'll just go with 4 XL and not worry about that. Im using with the silicon case from Google store which is slim enough and good grip so the phone is manageable size wise for now.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
4 and 4 XL? Yeah the 4 XL is definitely better in battery. For my usage I don't have to worry for full day on 4 XL. I could have been fine with 4 on most days but there will be scenarios where you will have to charge up in-between. I thought I'll just go with 4 XL and not worry about that. Im using with the silicon case from Google store which is slim enough and good grip so the phone is manageable size wise for now.
Yeah figured , I usually stick with the xl models

dsneedmd

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Thinking of getting a P4 and switching to Google Fi. Anyone think there will be a deal from Google combining the 2 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Thinking of getting a P4 and switching to Google Fi. Anyone think there will be a deal from Google combining the 2 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Fi usually does a deal yes. I believe last year it was a couple hundred off or a buy one get one, I can't remember for sure.

Side note, Fi is awesome, definitely worth the switch.

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The problem with buying from Target is they seem to only carry the 64gb version which is not an option for me. Also you must buy in store, so if it's like my store they rarely have any in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gashead