Play Store Accessories

SmokyKW

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Just got the wireless charging pad. The magnetic adherence between the pad and a Nexus 5 is quite strong. What is a surprise to me is the pad's sticky undersurface - it appears meant for a permanent placement, and not travel or even moving around one's home or office. Fortunately it doesn't appear to have wrecked any furniture yet.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the Google Bumper Case in black and I have used it exclusively for 3 weeks. At first, the buttons were absurdly difficult to press. You had zero way of knowing if the button press had worked because the case had no give where the buttons are. After about a week they softened ever so slightly. I removed it to put back on my Spigen Neo Hybrid, and I was surprised at how much I missed the Spigen. Overall, i'd give the Bumper Case a 3 out of 5 and the Spigen I would give a 4.5 out of 5.

gadgetgirl3

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got the wireless charging pad. The magnetic adherence between the pad and a Nexus 5 is quite strong. What is a surprise to me is the pad's sticky undersurface - it appears meant for a permanent placement, and not travel or even moving around one's home or office. Fortunately it doesn't appear to have wrecked any furniture yet.

Every time I pull it off my glass end table, I think the glass is going to break! But no disasters yet. It is quite sticky, but no residue.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Igneel

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the Google Bumper Case in black and I have used it exclusively for 3 weeks. At first, the buttons were absurdly difficult to press. You had zero way of knowing if the button press had worked because the case had no give where the buttons are. After about a week they softened ever so slightly. I removed it to put back on my Spigen Neo Hybrid, and I was surprised at how much I missed the Spigen. Overall, i'd give the Bumper Case a 3 out of 5 and the Spigen I would give a 4.5 out of 5.

You mean you like the Spigen more?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You mean you like the Spigen more?

Yeah, as I said i'd give the Spigen a much higher rating. I absolutely love the look of the Google case even though it's really basic and simple, but those buttons were a deal breaker. I'm half tempted to try the new snap case from Google.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, as I said i'd give the Spigen a much higher rating. I absolutely love the look of the Google case even though it's really basic and simple, but those buttons were a deal breaker. I'm half tempted to try the new snap case from Google.
Did you buy the bumper case from the play store, or was it an "official" case from ebay? I bought one of the cheaper ebay bumper cases, and didn't really have a problem with the buttons.