Play Store error when updating app

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I am getting the following error whenever I try to update an app.
When I try to download a new app it does not do do.

Any ideas?

43ef60da392bc02be29e7a622ba9e27e.jpg

BeattleBailey83

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I am having issues with installing the update from Amazon Prime. Error code 505.

I have tried uninstalling all updates and clearing the cache and all data. Still showing error code.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Issue resolved. .
Could you tell us what you did to resolve it? It may help other members in the future searching for the same issue.
I am having issues with installing the update from Amazon Prime. Error code 505.

I have tried uninstalling all updates and clearing the cache and all data. Still showing error code.
Don’t uninstall the app – you may not be able to re-download it and will receive the same 505 error. I would suggest clearing the device cache. If that doesn’t work, then it’s likely an issue with the app that needs to be updated. I’ve searched and found similar issues. And the fix seems to be updating the app.

henrykrinkle

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I rarely use the app so I've just given up on it for the time being.

Edited to add that this was in response to the post about the Amazon app.

Last edited:

BeattleBailey83

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
After receiving the error on the first attempt on updating the app, I cleared the cache and data and received the Error again.
As a last resort, I uninstalled all the updates on amazon prime music hoping this would help. and it... And it did not. Could possibly be related to the recent M9 update. Hopefully Amazon will have another update that will work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hebdo_Madaires