Please Help

Tannerpend

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I used tried to update my phone to ICS using Kies and for some reason during the update when the phone was rebooting to it got stuck on the Rethink Possible screen any help?

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I think if you enter into recovery and wipe all data things should get up and going again. Again, i'm no expert but i remember that happening to someone else and that is what worked

Tannerpend

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
its brand new idk what to do im reinstalling Kies right now. Im new to android I have only ever had Iphones and Im liking the android but i need my phone.

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Make sure that your version of kiss is up to date. It just updated but i forget the exact version number. Definitely make sure that you have the updated drivers. I had to use a macbook for my update. It hung on the Kies update so i restarted it and updated the drivers after rebooting kiss through an option in the toolbar. After that I was rollin.

Nateyinc

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Im experiencing the same problem for the second time. Basically your gonna need to find an actual warranty store and you can do that by calling At&t. At that store theyll be able to flash your device back to the fingerbread firmware. Apparently its an issuse with Samsung and high request volume of the new firmware, also they are doing maintenance on software and to call and check before attempting to download again.

Tannerpend

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
well i ended up having to completely wipe out my phone and start over i dont even know what software I am running right now. its all black and such i like how it was before when i fist got it and to be honest i have been thinking alot lately i might go back to iphone

rickib

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello, same thing happened to me.
My solution was to take it to a house of professionnals.
They solved this problem in my samsung galaxy s2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174