[Poll] What colors do you want to see the Galaxy S5 come in?

What colors would you like to see the Galaxy S5 come in?

• Total voters

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
The more the merrier for me. I like bright colors on my devices. Of course, others like the traditional white or black. What do you guys think? What colors do you want to see?

Do you want the color to extend around to the front of the device as well (I'm not sure if I do or not)?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I think every device I have owned was in Black. I also really like Blue, preferably a dark shade, on devices and would like to see the S5 released at launch with that option.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a white S4 because the black version looked more gray to me. They should have blacker blacks and include the different color options from release date and not exclusive to carriers like they did with the red/blue/brown variants

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a white S4 because the black version looked more gray to me. They should have blacker blacks and include the different color options from release date and not exclusive to carriers like they did with the red/blue/brown variants

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Or figure out a way to make the shells interchangeable or something.

If Samsung does stick with plastic for the S5 they need to do something to woo me (I'm sure I'm not the only one) since HTC uses aluminum and Moto has great ergonomics. LG's in the same boat as Samsung IMO in this regard.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I want solid colors, none of the speckled crap they push out. Make it a solid color, this isn't My Little Pony color time.