Post Pictures Taken With the Bionic Camera

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Now that I know that you can drag the focus square to the area that you want to concentrate on, and wait until the focus square is green before you shoot, I'm getting better pictures.
Also, don't zoom in too much, if any at all.

I had heard of that before :). I wonder if a lot of people didn't know about that feature..or just were relying on the auto focus too much?

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Macro feature on Cam Advance:

5cMSH.jpg

LCeOM.jpg

wpwoodjr

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Do you have HDR Camera+ set on Capture Mode = Slow Mode 1? Fast Mode does not work properly on the Bionic. You will see a huge difference if you are using Fast Mode now.

wpwoodjr

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
No. I wrote the developer and they don't know how to get rid of it. There is a setting but it doesn't work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Insidian

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
My pics seem to be over saturated or something with HDR Camera+. Cant seem to get rid of it no matter what settings I change.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Don't take pictures and be driving. Stock camera 8mp at 69mph
a6f842d1-483d-f231.jpg

Neofite

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't turn it off. I have "Mute Shutter" on in HDR Camera+ and "Shutter Tone" off in the camera app. How did you do it?

It's back on :(

I just used my camera for the first time in a couple days and now its making to shutter noise again. Not sure what happen.....I cant get it to turn back off again. I didnt reboot my phone, maybe that turned it back on.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I notice that HDR seems to take 3 images and merge them together. That sounds fine for stuff that stays still like a landscape shot. How does it do with people?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards