Post Your Homescreens

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
got the virusrom on here
im really liking it

3nOyr.png

Ok so I rooted and got virusrom 3.1 senseless and the main thing that I'm interested in with this ROM is the icon bar with that awesome circular battery meter at the top. When I downloaded the ROM it was a grey battery meter that was square and had numbers in it. How can I get that circular one? Is there a ROM that looks fairly stock that has that battery meter that is stable? I'm new to this but am not a computer noob so I feel comfortable trying some stuff. Thanks

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok so I rooted and got virusrom 3.1 senseless and the main thing that I'm interested in with this ROM is the icon bar with that awesome circular battery meter at the top. When I downloaded the ROM it was a grey battery meter that was square and had numbers in it. How can I get that circular one? Is there a ROM that looks fairly stock that has that battery meter that is stable? I'm new to this but am not a computer noob so I feel comfortable trying some stuff. Thanks

that was an older version and since then he has completely changed the theme. There release was RC1B1 though.

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

sdhakko

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Just rooted!

My screens are pretty boring, but wanted to give shootme a try after recently rooting. Here are 2 of my 3 screens, no custom ROMS just launcher pro...

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
here are the highlights of my current setup. nothing crazy. an the battery is usually white. but since i was charging. an the screens came out not as bright green as they should. i dont no why. they look puke green for some reason

lock.png

home.png

dsfas.png

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks

Can I change my display screen to something unique like those posted in this thread without rooting? If so, how? And what's a "Widget"?

You can but you wont be able to do everything that you see here. Widgets are interactive apps that are placed on your homescreen. Lets you'll teract with that app without actually opening it.

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You can but you wont be able to do everything that you see here. Widgets are interactive apps that are placed on your homescreen. Lets you'll teract with that app without actually opening it.

In that case, how easy is it to root my phone? And is it possible to always switch back to the default before the root?

I'm trying to read up on it as much as I can before I decide which way to go. I definitely want to get rid of a lot of these useless pre-installed applications that I can't get rid of....and now after checking this thread, definitely want to change my TB's main screen to some customizable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63