Post your Screen!

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine running BB v 0.4 with the blue energy theme, Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets, Touiteur Premium, Battery Left. I also use Folder Organizer so I only need 3 screens and my most used apps are right there. I like to see the cool wallpapers so I try not to completely block them if I can help it, so I keep my widgets confined to one screen and launch everything else as I need it.

Using "shootme" to take the screen shots, worked perfectly!

191dgi.png
b5s7ps.jpg

2zz2b5z.png
2ic1idi.png

1pjvbn.png

Last edited:

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Here's mine running BB v 0.4 with the blue energy theme, Launcher Pro, Beautiful Widgets, Touiteur Premium, Battery Left. I also use Folder Organizer so I only need 3 screens and my most used apps are right there. I like to see the cool wallpapers so I try not to completely block them if I can help it, so I keep my widgets confined to one screen and launch everything else as I need it.

Using "shootme" to take the screen shots, worked perfectly!

191dgi.png
b5s7ps.jpg

2zz2b5z.png
2ic1idi.png

1pjvbn.png

I see you follow Ron Jon's? Are you in the CB area? That's where I'm at right now. PS, cool widgets, i like!

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
How do you all get the clock and weather to look exactly like a Droid Incredible???? I have beautiful Widgets installed but it doesn't look like the HTC incredible like So many so in this thread

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
That's because we were early investors into BW. HTC wrote the creator a S&D so he had to change the look of the widgets. Some like myself, still have the original app. It'll be hard to find.

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
There was also something out a couple weeks ago, called fancy widget I believe, it replicated the HTC weather and time as well. They probably got a C&D letter as well since I cant find it in the market anymore. I think someone made a thread about it in the applications forum you can check there to see if anyone has a link.

EDIT: nevermind, I searched the forums and its still around, you should be able to find it in the market! I just downloaded it again. Looks nice.

Last edited: