Power on/off sounds?

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
hey thanks for reading my thread

Now, I am wondering is there a way to chang the sound that is play when ever my Hero powers down or up? id love to hear a song instead of the noises... Thanks in advance.

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
still nothing from anyone? damn i must be the only one in this site that wants this... :-( i thought forsure someone wouold have said something

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea i am not sure if there is a way of doing it. My question to you is how many times a day do you turn off and turn on your phone to make this worth while?

E.2da.D

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
its just a want I guess,

Yea i am not sure if there is a way of doing it. My question to you is how many times a day do you turn off and turn on your phone to make this worth while?

I know I do it daily, LOL ... maybe just me but I have to have it off while charging.

But I I thought Android was all about customization. I just think it'd be another perk to have.

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is turning off your phone good or bad for the Hero? That's I think a good question. I know I see more memory when turned off/on, but is it good overall to do it daily?

Somehow I think is not necessary, all software (apps) probably don't need to be turned off so often, but then an engineer should answer this one.