Pre order **MAY BEGIN** arriving on May 18th?!?

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
At this point I feel like I'm going to get an email every single step of the delivery:

"The box your phone was in was just taken out of a larger box that other phones were also in and now Joe is going to walk it across the warehouse floor to put a tag on it. Remember to watch for that email that says we shipped it."

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
At this point I feel like I'm going to get an email every single step of the delivery:

"The box your phone was in was just taken out of a larger box that other phones were also in and now Joe is going to walk it across the warehouse floor to put a tag on it. Remember to watch for that email that says we shipped it."

I dont care who you are thats funny right there!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

"We are dreadfully sorry to tell you that Joe tripped over a crack in the floor and dropped the box that your phone was in and he confirmed he heard a horrible crackling sound in the box. In fact, now when Joe shakes the box it sounds like a box full of glass shards. But don't worry, we are doing our best to have Darla (Joe's coworker) take a new box that has your new new phone in it, from a larger box that still has the other phones in it, and walk it across the warehouse floor, avoiding the crack that Joe tripped on, to put a tag on it. Thank you for your patience."

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
"We are dreadfully sorry to tell you that Joe tripped over a crack in the floor and dropped the box that your phone was in and he confirmed he heard a horrible crackling sound in the box. In fact, now when Joe shakes the box it sounds like a box full of glass shards. But don't worry, we are doing our best to have Darla (Joe's coworker) take a new box that has your new new phone in it, from a larger box that still has the other phones in it, and walk it across the warehouse floor, avoiding the crack that Joe tripped on, to put a tag on it. Thank you for your patience."

...and don't forget to watch for the email that says we've sent the phone...

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
...and don't forget to watch for the email that says we've sent the phone...

This Just in..Ummm we opened the boxes just to make sure all was ok and we umm found a brick with HTC written in chalk and a sticky note that says LTE. We are trying to find Darla and the phones. Bob will be sending you a follow up email when we are updated. Please don't be alarmed as we hope Joe is ok. But look at it this way, you are one step closer to your unlimited EVO.

ryan9102

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This is on the pre-order page
"Charges: We'll charge your card for your phone today. Shipping: We'll do our best to get it to you before Friday, May 18."

iknowsquat

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
fwiw I just talked to BB Mobile since my order status is "backordered".
According to them that's what all the preorders say until it ships.
I said "so you guys won't be shipping them until the 18th?"
He said they will ship before the 18th with the goal of getting them to the preorderers BY the 18th
:D

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
He said they will ship before the 18th with the goal of getting them to the preorderers BY the 18th

Lol, hope you got that in writing. Apparently, some jackass named Joe tripped over a crack and broke my damn Evo and very possibly his momma's back as well.

iknowsquat

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
Lol, hope you got that in writing. Apparently, some jackass named Joe tripped over a crack and broke my damn Evo and very possibly his momma's back as well.

I made him pinky promise.
If you don't get yours we'll stone Joe to death with iClones. (Hey! They ARE good for something.)

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

You bought the insurance right? If not we are still trying to find Joe and Bob. Ummm please do not turn to eBay as ummmm yea that's not your phone. We appreciate your patience. At least you didn't buy from wirefly as they are back ordered. But we will give $5.00 in your Google account.

Please be on a look out for a more updated email. :D

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I made him pinky promise.
If you don't get yours we'll stone Joe to death with iClones. (Hey! They ARE good for something.)

Lol. Completely off topic, but i just read a book where a guy ground the edge of his ipod to razor sharpness and slit a guys throat. So, yeah, they are good for something. :rolleyes:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

This thread has been speaking of Sprint preorder though, not from bb.

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Completely off topic, but i just read a book where a guy ground the edge of his ipod to razor sharpness and slit a guys throat. So, yeah, they are good for something. :rolleyes:

If I was reading that book I think my eyes would have rolled back so hard they would have come back up from the bottom.