problem on att prepaid $35 a month plan

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
a while ago i got the att prepaid 35 bux a month plan and even after puttin in all the info for txt n sms still cant send sms messges how can i fix that and when someone sends me a pic it doesnt show a pic instead i get this wierd messges so i just delete it cuz theres no pic so how can i fix that to??Screenshot_2018-08-16-14-57-20~2.jpg

ok update i fixed the sending turns out i got the MMS proxy wrong its proxy.mobile.att.net ok still why doesnt it display a pic when they send to me instaed that download messge ????

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Check in Settings in the SMS (text) app for something like "automatically download MMS". Turn that on if you want the picture to download automatically.

And you might want to check Mint mobile - $15/month if you're willing to pay by the year, for 2GB/month. (If TMO covers where you need signal.) Twice the download and half the price. (AT&T is $30/month if you autopay, which is pretty much what you're doing with Mint.) Since you're on prepay, there's no cost in leaving. (Mint sends you a SIM to try it out first. If you don't get signal where you need signal, just say "no thanks" and stay with AT&T. (3 months for the first payment if you decide to stay with them, then pay for a year 3 months later.)

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Check in Settings in the SMS (text) app for something like "automatically download MMS". Turn that on if you want the picture to download automatically.

And you might want to check Mint mobile - $15/month if you're willing to pay by the year, for 2GB/month. (If TMO covers where you need signal.) Twice the download and half the price. (AT&T is $30/month if you autopay, which is pretty much what you're doing with Mint.) Since you're on prepay, there's no cost in leaving. (Mint sends you a SIM to try it out first. If you don't get signal where you need signal, just say "no thanks" and stay with AT&T. (3 months for the first payment if you decide to stay with them, then pay for a year 3 months later.)

that options not in there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo