Pull down to reveal status bar option..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Status bar option? The pulldown is for notifications. Pull down a second time to edit the shortcuts or to get into Settings.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I cannot for the life of me, remember how to find this option. Can someone help me out?

Go to Settings and at the search on top just type STATUS and it will bring up link to Status Bar.

The Search will find you the direct link to most anything you want.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings and at the search on top just type STATUS and it will bring up link to Status Bar.

The Search will find you the direct link to most anything you want.
Did that for a good half hour(at least) before posting this question.

MatroxD

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Pull your notification down tap 3 dots to rightView attachment 327035
Hey man...

I was able to get to that menu. I might be saying it wrong, as what the option is.

OK, let me describe what the option does: if I'm on the home screen, no matter where I am on the home screen(I can be in the middle of the page and swipe down and this will work), I can pull down and it will bring down the notification screen/ shade.

I am wondering if this was a feature, to turn this on and off, but on an older version of one ui. I'm wondering now, if it was an option on one iu 2.1? Maybe on the note 10, and maybe I'm confusing the two?

I'll tell you all the problem. It's basically with the gesture. I'm getting, no matter what I do, and it can be a tiny swipe, this shade will come down. And I want it to stop. I hope this makes a bit more sense now??

I can describe the action, by don't remember what is called, therefore, I cannot search it correctly(what I'm thinking).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys87