Question on Pictures

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
How do I view the pictures on my phone, on my computer? And how do I move pictures from a folder to a different folder? I have the lock screen as wallpapers and there are some pics I would like to have their own separate folder for the lock screen.

I already hooked my phone up to my computer via USB cord, but I could not find any of my pics. Lastly is there any way to add a new folder? Thanks so much guys.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
How do I view the pictures on my phone, on my computer? And how do I move pictures from a folder to a different folder? I have the lock screen as wallpapers and there are some pics I would like to have their own separate folder for the lock screen.

I already hooked my phone up to my computer via USB cord, but I could not find any of my pics. Lastly is there any way to add a new folder? Thanks so much guys.

The pictures from your camera should be in a folder named dcim. In that folder is one named 100media and one named camera. Check both. I have pictures in both from my camera, but I'm rooted and i guess different roms default to different folders.

To add folders in windows, just select the drive that your phone becomes when you put it in mass storage mode. Then right click and pick new folder.

As an aside, if you move pictures around on your SD card either reboot your device or unmount then remount your SD card or the system won't be able to find them.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

This may be silly, but are you ensuring that you mounted the device as a drive when you plugged it into your PC? If you don't select that option, the system will default to a "charge only" mode and nothing can be viewed on the card while it's in the phone.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
This may be silly, but are you ensuring that you mounted the device as a drive when you plugged it into your PC? If you don't select that option, the system will default to a "charge only" mode and nothing can be viewed on the card while it's in the phone.

Lol yes it is selected as a drive and not charge only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332