Random Social Chit-Chat

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
why? It stinks, the buzz is worthless, and it is the opposite of cool.

Because I like cigarettes. Idk why. I smoke outside. I don't get a buzz, but it does help me be able to think. I have SEVERE anxiety n it slows my brain down. I don't have insurance so I can't see a Dr n get real meds.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gold Leaf :) mid-range tobacco, no sticks :)
Pre-rolled cigs have been priced out of the market and i prefer roll-ups now anyway

Wouldnt say i love tobacco but i got addicted though smoking it with other stuff when i was a kid and every time i try n quit, something bad happens and 1st thing i do is smoke. Wana quit before jail though so its one less thing to worry bout

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Because I like cigarettes. Idk why. I smoke outside. I don't get a buzz, but it does help me be able to think. I have SEVERE anxiety n it slows my brain down. I don't have insurance so I can't see a Dr n get real meds.

That sucks!
Take it obama care didnt happen?
We're lucky, we get free medecine,eye care and if you say youre unemployed or youre a kid or student, free dentistry. lucky since im asthmatic, clinical depresion and asthma.
Clair has diabetes and acid reflux. We prob use $1000p/m of meds a month

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Free healthcare here. :D

Go Canada! Coz youre all Scots, a generous people :)
Costs the tax payer a fortune but its a great thing.
Makes me feel bad for being a smoker, we're such a burdon. Im not obese tho, my bmi is 24 :)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Go Canada! Coz youre all Scots, a generous people :)
Costs the tax payer a fortune but its a great thing.
Makes me feel bad for being a smoker, we're such a burdon. Im not obese tho, my bmi is 24 :)

We're generous but not Scots :p

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Here we pay a LOT of taxes but still the free healthcare is horrible. You really don't want to depend on it... so I have insurance. :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

My brother smokes, says it is his medicine. I don't get it, but hey, as long as you don't blow it in my face and make me smell it, it's all good.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The smoking in public places came here years ago and i thought id hate it but in clubs where its too loud to talk, its been a god send for meetin girls :)
id prob have never got with clair if i didnt smoke :)

Im asthmatic though so me smoking is like russian roulette. Got my Flu injection this year though. Flu would kill me.
And luckily i dont catch cold, havent had it in 16 years when i started working outdoors :)

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The smoking in public places came here years ago and i thought id hate it but in clubs where its too loud to talk, its been a god send for meetin girls :)
id prob have never got with clair if i didnt smoke :)

Im asthmatic though so me smoking is like russian roulette. Got my Flu injection this year though. Flu would kill me.
And luckily i dont catch cold, havent had it in 16 years when i started working outdoors :)
You're kinda making me sorta start to worry about ya, funky. Of course, totaly in a manly sort of way. ;) Keep working at staying healthier; do it for Claire and your family. ;)

Gotta scoot. Have a great rest of the week, funky. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving Day ? to all the other Yanks here.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
We quit at the beginning of October. My husband had his back fused on the 8th and smoking slows healing. So of course He has the dope head mentality of "if I can't have it, neither can you" so I had to quit too. I didn't want to and I plan on starting again after He's healed. He doesn't want to smoke, but I do n if I have to I will sneak them.

My aunt smoked for YEARS!! My aunt quit when she turned 36....her husband kept smoking. She died of lung cancer at 52....guess who is still alive??

Point of my story is.....if you love your husband, you should quit as well!

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My aunt smoked for YEARS!! My aunt quit when she turned 36....her husband kept smoking. She died of lung cancer at 52....guess who is still alive??

Point of my story is.....if you love your husband, you should quit as well!

She quit n died? He kept doing it n lived? Yeah, that helps me not want to. Lol.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You're kinda making me sorta start to worry about ya, funky. Of course, totaly in a manly sort of way. ;) Keep working at staying healthier; do it for Claire and your family. ;)

Gotta scoot. Have a great rest of the week, funky. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving Day ? to all the other Yanks here.

Aww thanks bud *man hug with bits further apart this time* :) happy TG :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
What? Ban hugging? :eek: Now why on earth . . would you want that, ole Chum!?! :eek: :( :p

Hugging is one of the great things about life! :)

Sure is man *group hug* *grabs Livia's butt*
Lol have u guys seen Livias pic in full size? Me n Clair have a crush on her and she lives in the wrong hemisphere :(