Random Social Chit-Chat

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: The Social Random Chit-Chat Thread

So earlier today my good bro from high school drops me a pic via text message of a phone he's looking at while at his local Sprint store....

A Motorola Photon ! I was like dude.... Your willing to drop $200 on that when right next to that phone is a crowd of people gathering around to play with that shiny, awesome SGSIII for the same price! What are you thinking?!?!?

He's an old school hard keyboard junky.... Didn't want to give up that hard keyboard to go to onscreen...

15 minutes later I had him convinced and walking out the door a happy SGSIII owner :)

Sweet story! If only people knew what they where really buying!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

amazing man :) my fiance bought me it on credit that we cant afford so i was in a huff for a few days and hardly touched it but one day when she was out i couldnt resist playin with it, set it up the way i like it, fell in love with it n now shes jealous of it coz my hands are on it more than her. its defo my best android yet (its first flagship phone ive had since my Nokia N95) :) you?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

Guess I'm not welcome either :D proud One X owner here. And all is well here on my side. I'd be skipping through a field of flowers with an S3 of my own, but the S3 I had was defective, and the screen was just too darn dim to see here in California.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

augh i feel like hitler now lol.
ok can it be a thread in the s3 forum but where anyone who stumbles across it is welcome?
like a villiage local pub (bar) but the music doesnt screetch to a halt when a different phone walks in lol :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

so my fiance is in town buying a toy! not sure how i feel about that lol.... if it means i can play with my phone more then....

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Can it be an "anything not Apple" thread? :D.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

its actualy a little toy we can play with together and it doesnt cause toy-envy :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

just watchin people get Tazed by police on tv lol ill never get sick of that :)

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site

I'm a mechanical engineering student in my junior year. Got to talking to one dude with a galaxy note, he said it will have the ability to truely multitask, for example watch a video on top of a web browser. That's freaking cool...

Edit: Thought I would say why I like AC so much. I stay here because there is a larger crowd that don't need/want to root or install roms. This of course goes completely against all my previous phones as I spent time on plenty other forums. I finally realized I really never saw much improvement over stock with other phones and the S3 runs better than I could possibly imagine just plain bone stock. Now with foxfi I have no need for rooting.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I'm a mechanical engineering student in my junior year. Got to talking to one dude with a galaxy note, he said it will have the ability to truely multitask, for example watch a video on top of a web browser. That's freaking cool...

Edit: Thought I would say why I like AC so much. I stay here because there is a larger crowd that don't need/want to root or install roms. This of course goes completely against all my previous phones as I spent time on plenty other forums. I finally realized I really never saw much improvement over stock with other phones and the S3 runs better than I could possibly imagine just plain bone stock. Now with foxfi I have no need for rooting.

You can watch a video on our S3 and multitask, but only if it is loaded on your device.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

just watchin people get Tazed by police on tv lol ill never get sick of that :)

It's even funnier when they're drunk. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

First day of autumn tomorrow, and yet temperatures still tip near 100 degrees F.

O California, how I love thee so! *sarcasm*

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

First day of autumn tomorrow, and yet temperatures still tip near 100 degrees F.

O California, how I love thee so! *sarcasm*

Sent from my HTC One X

grr its like 10?c in scotland.. our summer lasted like 2weeks (i think 100?f is like 30`c)
Edit 100c is 38?c lol. temp here in daytime was 55?f lol so dont complain! :p

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

grr its like 10?c in scotland.. our summer lasted like 2weeks (i think 100?f is like 30`c)

Ours is about 3 months and still going strong. :p For California at least, not sure how the rest of the country's been like.

Sent from my HTC One X

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Up here on the opposite-ish side of the US (Michigan), it's been 40s and rainy. :banghead:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Ours is about 3 months and still going strong. :p For California at least, not sure how the rest of the country's been like.

Sent from my HTC One X

*looks for un-like button* :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej