Random Social Chit-Chat

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Seems like my phone's prepaid sim can't have roaming yet. Might retain ny dumbphone and prepaid or get a prepaid sim from the other carrier (there are only 2 major carriers here)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So after seeing about the HTC One I'm thinking instead of just getting the S3 right when I can upgrade I might just wait until I read up about these new phones, wait til they're a low price and then just get one of them. Either the S4 or HTC One.

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
So after seeing about the HTC One I'm thinking instead of just getting the S3 right when I can upgrade I might just wait until I read up about these new phones, wait til they're a low price and then just get one of them. Either the S4 or HTC One.

I feel bad for htc. I hope they make it.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

What carrier are you on?

And as a side note: I feel like a noob being on this thread having only 100something posts. :(

Edit: I see you're on Rogers. What about the N4?

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What carrier are you on?

And as a side note: I feel like a noob being on this thread having only 100something posts. :(

Edit: I see you're on Rogers. What about the N4?
I debated on the N4 and S3 and I decided I'd prefer the S3 and if I'm just gonna get something better than that then there's no point looking at the N4 again. So for the moment it's between the HTC One and S4.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm here.... I'm gone.... POOF!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My friends and I are at a soft opening of a Korean caf?

begu2a5y.jpg

dedymuga.jpg

byhysu2u.jpg

dujazy4u.jpg