Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
He does almost nothing but calisthenics though. Different stuff. :p

Not true man. I do weights as well. Weights are what build the Muscle mass. I do calisthenics to gain strength and to be able to manage my own body weight. I'm well educated in all areas of bodybuilding and exercise as a whole. I'm not just one dimensional by any means. I'm a really dangerous and effective human being, you guys just get to see or read my funny side. But if you must research to learn for yourself, I respect that too. Bigger is always better!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Not true man. I do weights as well. Weights are what build the Muscle mass. I do calisthenics to gain strength and to be able to manage my own body weight. I'm well educated in all areas of bodybuilding and exercise as a whole. I'm not just one dimensional by any means. I'm a really dangerous and effective human being, you guys just get to see or read my funny side. But if you must research to learn for yourself, I respect that too. Bigger is always better!

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

So you can also work as a personal trainer?:D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes I can but most people don't take exercising seriously. I don't have time to waste on people if they're not gonna take their health and lifestyle serious

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes I can but most people don't take exercising seriously. I don't have time to waste on people if they're not gonna take their health and lifestyle serious

That's true. A cousin of mine sure needs it. She's dangerously overweight and her uncle (my dad) is furious that she won't control her eating

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That's true. A cousin of mine sure needs it. She's dangerously overweight and her uncle (my dad) is furious that she won't control her eating

Well someone needs to intervene. If not then just let her eat herself to death.

I wish I could eat better, I just can't be bothered most of the time. D:

You gotta set a goal for yourself, focus and don't stop until you get there

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Just popping in to vent a little, i just saw a stat that says 58% of adults think that violent video games are making kids violent! What's really killing me is i need to find out if these same 58% of adults are the same ones that also do not believe in spanking their children? I'd bet the farm on that! Ok, on with your chit chat, sorry for the interruption!:banghead:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just popping in to vent a little, i just saw a stat that says 58% of adults think that violent video games are making kids violent! What's really killing me is i need to find out if these same 58% of adults are the same ones that also do not believe in spanking their children? I'd bet the farm on that! Ok, on with your chit chat, sorry for the interruption!:banghead:

I think that theory is silly, too. I play a lot of first-person shooter games, and if you ask anyone who knows me, they'll say I'm rather quiet and shy. :p

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm guess those were American parents, it's sad and stupid.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I've ate all the crap you could possibly think of for the past 2 years (maybe even more) and havent gained a pound.. Hell i think i even lost weight lol.. I have a bitt of muscle tone but Im not crazy buff like Mak is lol. I weigh a hefty 150 pounds. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Whats everyone's opinion on the HTC ONE? I like it alot. I might get it but i wanted a tegra 4 processor :cool:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm still trying to get my weight down slowly. My target is around 105 pounds.

I haven't watched the reviews for the htc one yet

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
What are you at now?

Around 128, I think. I gained a lot of weight last term lol. Otherwise I'm normally at 120. It's a long way to go :banghead:

I just need to go back to eating normally and it usually goes down by itself. I did a lot of stress eating last term