Razr Maxx HD Camera Post Jelly Bean With App Help

warrusty

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Razr Maxx HD on Sunday and received JB on Monday. I didn't have time to play with the camera before the upgrade, so I can't compare before/after photo shots. The camera needs more flexible software. Camera Zoom seemed to do the job. Increased the ISO and EV to produce a decent shot. Nothing to complain about. Shot this pic in my laundry room with fluorescent lights.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20121210063918087.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20121210063918087.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 41

gediv2

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
JB ota update fixed my stock camera. Used to have no macro focus and low light stunk. I was going to go with a Samsung because of this issue but now I'm not. Yay.

Megaroad

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the Razr Maxx HD on Sunday and received JB on Monday. I didn't have time to play with the camera before the upgrade, so I can't compare before/after photo shots. The camera needs more flexible software. Camera Zoom seemed to do the job. Increased the ISO and EV to produce a decent shot. Nothing to complain about. Shot this pic in my laundry room with fluorescent lights.

That is a nice looking interior picture. Can you say a little more about what ISO and EV are?

- - - Updated - - -

JB ota update fixed my stock camera. Used to have no macro focus and low light stunk. I was going to go with a Samsung because of this issue but now I'm not. Yay.

I thought the low-light on mine might be a little better with Jelly Bean. Not sure if it's my imagination though.

warrusty

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
ISO measures the sensitivity of the image sensor. EV stands for exposure value, which refers to the amount of light that is in a given exposure. The MAXX needed more light and the sensor being more sensitive to the light. It is my understanding that the aperture (the opening in the lens) can't be adjusted on present cell phone cameras.