RE: Loophole to keep unlimited data with Moto X.

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Loophole to keep unlimited data with Moto X.

$12-15 OVER two years plus available discount on the contract phone.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

johndubbya

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Real simple don't fall for the Verizon edge program ask for the installment program only problem is you have to pay for phone over 12 months instead of 24

Posted via Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Real simple don't fall for the Verizon edge program ask for the installment program only problem is you have to pay for phone over 12 months instead of 24

Other than losing unlimited data, how is Edge different than the installment plan? It really isn't.

jboutdoorguy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site

I bought the moto x a few days ago and about 30 seconds after I signed the box to lose my unlimited and go to 2 gig a guy came up to the counter and said he pays full retail so he can keep his unlimited. He was showing me how he was watching his tv from home on his phone. After seeing that I wish I still had unlimited. I already signed but it was just a few days ago. Is my unlimited long gone or could I somehow get it back?

ahamick

May 13, 2013
Visit site

I believe you have a few days to cancel any new contract and revert back to your old plan but I am unsure of exactly how many days.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

You keep your unlimited plan that's how it is different

I know, but that was my point. I'm doing it now to keep my unlimited data. But if you're OK with switching to a capped plan, then the Edge program is good. You pay less per month than we pay for our phones and either way you slice it, you're still paying the dumb subsidy.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

Just an update. It's 10 days since I posted and I still have unlimited data. I never thought I would lose it based on everyone elses experience but given what the Verizon rep. told me I thought I would post it just in case Verizon upgraded their system to possibly find this loophole occurring and try to stop it. By the way I love the phone. It's the best phone I have ever owned and highly recommend it. Good luck to all.

chenalex

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Nope. When I did that a few months ago, they wouldn't give me my unlimited back, no matter how many people and supervisors I talked to. It was very frustrating.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Verizon allows 14 days to reverse all account changes.

XT1060. Through spacetime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OllieFallon10