Recent Destinations (Navigation)

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
How do I clear my recent destinations in Navigation? I have searched everywhere and can not find a way to erase them. I have one destination I must get rid of before my 2nd half finds it. Any help will be welcomed. It is probably so obvious it is embarrassing.
Thanks
T-Mobile SGS3 32GB

303kush

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
How do I clear my recent destinations in Navigation? I have searched everywhere and can not find a way to erase them. I have one destination I must get rid of before my 2nd half finds it. Any help will be welcomed. It is probably so obvious it is embarrassing.
Thanks
T-Mobile SGS3 32GB

Go to settings. Application manager. Find the "maps" app. Clear the data and cache. :)

denverman

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Vinny jr I found a solurion to help you out of your dilemma lol. Enter any other destination then exig it. The destination will be stored. However, only 10 destinations max are stored, deleting the unwanted one as it moves down the list and falls out after the 10th entry. If this helps anyone, pay it forward by doing a good deed today ;)

iruyle

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
False. I actually stumbled across this thread on how th on how the app shoes is which dest shoes is which destinations to list in the recent category. It is not the 10 most recently visited destinations, it is not based on your current location... why my recent destinat why my recent destinations list is full of places I went to once a month ago or more and has no sign of the place I navigated to yesterday. Any ideas?