Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

8Gaia

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
According to a Samsung rep they ran out of stock but got more and its being distributed to the warehouses. Also "sorry this happened, it should have shipped already. I will make a note in your account so that they ship it this week." (I'm gonna be out of state next week) I asked them to re send me the order confirmation email that I never got and they can't do that but 'escalated my ticket' and gave me a ticket #.

So yeah back to sq 1

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered the $99 bundle 4/21 and received order confirmation that same day. Received shipping notice from Samsung yesterday with FedEx tracking information for delivery tomorrow.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the $99 bundle 4/21 and received order confirmation that same day. Received shipping notice from Samsung yesterday with FedEx tracking information for delivery tomorrow.

You are one of the lucky few. :)

I paid on 4/20 and still no shipping or tracking info.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't you think these people would think ahead about this stuff.
And have it in stock at the mfg.
Don't tell me they got more orders than they ever expected.

GoldlexusAN

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I didn't order the full bundle just the free VR with controller. I ordered it last Wednesday when I got my pre-ordered phone. The email stated 6-8 weeks for delivery. Well I just got an email saying my VR is on the way with a FedEx tracking number. So different from last year's promo where I did have a 6-8 week wait!

Last edited:

Marcel B

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Most of the people here behave like kids, the wait is long because you call to ask stupid questions. Most of the people here call to check when it is gonna get shipped, well it will be shipped when they will! I ordered mine on 22, so stock was still on, just wait people!

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My immersive bundle just shipped out from Brightpoint in Plainfield Indiana. Weight 5lbs. Should be here Friday, even though it's only an hour drive from here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal