[Review] Seidio Innocase Rugged

pingpongboss

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Edit: I've been told by Seidio that the "Active-Like Thing" actually has a name. It's called the Rugged Skin. Also, they assured me that they are "working to make the tabs strong and easier to remove."

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
nice review pingpong. since i don't work on the planet Mars i think this case is too much for me.

i'll stick with my Active X Exoskeleton Limited Edition.

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Looks like this only comes in black. Correct? I really like the burgundy colored limited edition and have one on back order from Amazon, but this one has me even more stoked (I think), but I would love to have color choices.

ME

ryan9102

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
just got my case today it is awesome... i ordered it from seidio online only complaint i have is they sent the screen protector for the htc incredible but i have already called and emailed them customer service is great

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I got mine today. It's not bad, but does leave some room for improvements. The rubber layer is pretty thin and does not sit very firm around the screen. If you watch the review video you can see what I mean.

I may end up ripping off the camera flap. The little "button" that holds it open is marginal at best. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

The big thing I noticed over my Innocase II holster is that the spring on the rugged that clamps the phone in place feels very "loose" and "cheap" compared to the Innocase holster. The locking mechanism is a nice add on, but something that is kind of inconvenient to use all the time.

I bought this holster because the clip fits on my duty belt at work and I needed the extra protection for rolling around on the ground or dropping it while chasing someone.

It's no Otterbox, but I would recommend it!

pingpongboss

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought this holster because the clip fits on my duty belt at work and I needed the extra protection for rolling around on the ground or dropping it while chasing someone.

rolling around on the ground or dropping it while chasing someone? What kind of work do you do :confused:

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
rolling around on the ground or dropping it while chasing someone? What kind of work do you do :confused:
I guess you've never watched an episode of COPS.

BTW, calling it "available" on Android Central is a stretch, the page says it can be preordered.

--
Swyped on my EVO 4G with Tapatalk

pdiddyfan79

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I got mine yesterday and love it!! I believe the rubber part isn't supposed to sit directly on the screen. I believe only the innocase surface is supposed to do that...

OnePalmAddict

Addicted 2 Mobile Gadgets
Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
color choices for Innocase or rugged case ?

Seidio

Sorry for the delayed reply...regarding colors, I'd like to know about both cases that are a part of the two Innocase/Rugged combo sets listyed on seidioonline.com. The entire set looks like it is only available in BLACK. However, I know that by itself the Innocase II Surface comes in multiple colors and the Innocase Active Limited Edition available exclusively from Amazon.com is available in multiple colors. So my questions is, are the color choices for the Rugged combo?

Thanks!
ME

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884