Review

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
So it's coming up to 1 month since I received my S23 Ultra. We received it early in the UK (7th Feb) and in that time I have really enjoyed the experience.

The battery life has been rock solid and I'm very impressed so far. The phone stability and performance has been faultless. The camera is much the same as the S22 Ultra but with more options, the difference is not massive but is noticable.

The phone actually gets better reception in more places than my S22 Ultra and the connection speed is much faster.

The fact that we have the same phone worldwide this time around is great for the past Exynos users and I'm sure they will be very pleased with the 8 Gen 2.

After coming from the S22 Ultra and having a few little bugs which were not ironed out I must say that I'm glad that I traded in for the S23 Ultra.

What do you guys think so far?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
When we 1st got the 22U my husband had some problems may have been app related but he said he missed his 21U but now we are happy with the 23.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from a Z Fold 3... That phone was AMAZING... but... my S23 Ultra is just perfect. It's not the perfect phone for everyone, but after a few week of using it, I really have no complaints at all with this phone. :D

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Flossy had the REAL review. It's only 2 hours.

Let's take bets how many major go's he's giving it
c62bb3a4099c24484c6b1935d94e9e46.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I enjoyed and was very happy with my S22 ultra But the battery life is terrific on S23 ultra and I have not had issues with either phone. So I am satisfied with my S23 ultra. Screenshot_20230227_224744_Device%20care.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I thought my s22 ultra was flawless but after getting the s23 plus my mind has changed phones get better and better with every new release. I remember the blackberry days when all we wanted a a new update to fix issues with the phone. Then there was devices like the blackberry storm which was a dud!!

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

jamesphx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If only they would make this phone in the S23 Plus size and form factor, retaining the Ultra's cameras and minus the S-Pen. That would have been the perfect fit for me and I gladly would have paid a premium for the already premium price. As it is though, I am liking my S23 Ultra a lot, more than the S21 Ultra I upgraded from. I heard a rumor that they're doing away with the plus model for next year. If they would make the S24 plus like how I would want it, I'd definitely upgrade next year from this already stellar phone.

kolyan2k

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Coming from S22U, I can immediately notice much better battery life and sound quality. But everything else has been roughly the same so far.
My charging habits charged in past few years and with S23U its just much easier to live with. I don't charge at night anymore and almost never to 100% unless I know that I won't have access to charger all day
I probably wouldn't pay for it, but it was free so why not....

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Coming from S22U, I can immediately notice much better battery life and sound quality. But everything else has been roughly the same so far.
My charging habits charged in past few years and with S23U its just much easier to live with. I don't charge at night anymore and almost never to 100% unless I know that I won't have access to charger all day
I probably wouldn't pay for it, but it was free so why not....

I never charge my phone at night anymore neither. I am on 24% since yesterday morning and going to a concert tonight so I am trying to wait and not charge it till later. I have a 10,000 battery bank too if needed so I really don't need to charge to a 100 but that I usually do. I love the battery on this phone.