Roadrunner email using Windows Live, is it possible to sync with Nexus 10?

Dale M

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have just about beat my self silly trying to read the boards and helpfiles etc. on trying to sync my roadrunner acount from my desktop (Live Mail) with my tablet (Nexus 10) and with my phone (RazrM). I have installed the update to the operating system on both, 4.2.1 and 4.1.1 respectively. The RazrM has an option in the settings to sync over Wifi only, and I have that checked. In the settings app for email (not Gmail), it indicates that it is syncing. The Nexus 10 in the settings does not have an option to sync on Wifi only, perhaps because the tablet is Wifi only, or perhaps because the email app does not support sync. In the app for email (not Gmail), there are not settings that I can find that are related to syncing.

I would like to be able to sync my desktop, my tablet, and my phone for the roadrunner account so that when an email is read on one device, it will be shown as read on all devices. The same holds true for sending and deleting from one device to cover all three devices. Keeping the roadrunner email is much preferred over switching to Gmail if at all possible.

Anyone had a similar situation and solved it or have suggestions on how to go about doing the above?

BTW, the droid and the tablet are keepers in my book.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582