[ROM - 6/4] - CleanROM 2.4.5 SE -★| Landscape! | EQS! | APM! |★-

snoopgoat

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM - 6/4] - CleanROM 2.4.5 SE -★| Landscape! | EQS! | APM!

Just flashed the clean rom. Nice Job.
I have one request for future updates. Could you re-re-map the hardware buttons so that the recent apps button pulls up the recent apps (normal ics behavior), and then a long press on the recent apps button maps to the menu button?
My reasoning, is eventually, the "menu" button is something that will get obsoleted, so mapping it as a secondary action (i.e. long press) is a better approach. Or, you can give a setting where users have a choice. I dunno. Personally, I'm not a fan of long-presses, so I prefer it for functions I hardly use (like menu).
While you're at it, you could shove in s-voice, and have a long-press on the home button launch s-voice. no? :)

rejovinated

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
They do provide you to remap the buttons back to normal in the cleanrom folder. You just have to flash it. There's also the battery % mod and WiFi hotspot hack in the folder.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

rdxhd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

is multitasking improved in this rom?

Last edited:

neocryte

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site

I am using CleanROM 3 Lite, and I have to say I am very impressed. It is very smooth and stable, and I have yet to find anything that does not work.

Unfortunately, it does not fix my battery issue (LTE + signal loss leads to huge drains after signal is regained), I think I may have to try a Sense-free ROM for that.

But again - awesome job on CleanROM, I love it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal