[ROM] ApeX V1.4.1 for Droid X & Droid 2 - Refinement and Ease of Use (2/22/2011)

dacp283

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Its using the voltages that are paired with the preset speeds. I used quickclock which determined the max speed was 1200 mhz which is kinda a bummer. Oddly enough when I set it to 1200 with moderate voltage increase it still jacks with the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
i believe it was 1.3 apex did have the script running 1.1 stock but that didn't play nice with some. Since then Fab took it away. Love apex and this Xoom needs it!

cmiller226

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am having a issue with my apps not showing up in the market under my apps. I restored my apps with titanium backup and even used the market doctor and only found 2 of my apps. Any idea?

MurrVox

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Still having persistent problems with:
1. Calendar not synching automatically (DOES work when i do it manually)-I have data push enabled...
2. Facebook contact photos not showing up.
I have been through the threads numerous times but don't seem to see any fixes. Help anyone?

fantasma4

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or does the feature that prevents VZ to throttle your speed suddenly seem to not work. My speed went from about 1800 down now is at about 500 down

update 3/15 4PM

fixed by reboot... turning on and off did nothing. I'm happy again

Last edited:

curt6567

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
i rooted and loaded apex 1.4 and now when i get an email i get the notification over and over and over..........and over! not quite sure what to do, Please help!

AndWHUN

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
System Logging?

I use an app locker dependant on system logging. Is it deactivated intentionally in this release or is it possible to reactivate it somehow?

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
So is the toolbox no longer an option with this rom? Thinking of switching to liberty.

Fab got a new server a few days ago, so he's currently working on getting everything back online. There will be an update on here once things are back to normal. Just have to be a little patient. :)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
*toolbox is live*
Type su then enter.
Type apextoolbox then enter.
To update do step 1 then type updatetb then enter.
Have fun and enjoy.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Can you put the Rev_Blue wallpaper up so I can get it. I haven't been able to get it back when I switched to another one?

I can later tonight. If you want it now use root explorer and go into system, framework, framework-res, res, drawable-hdpi and find default wallpaper. Just long hold and extract. It will go to the extracted folder on sd card. You could then use astro to apply as wallpaper.

Inturnal

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I can later tonight. If you want it now use root explorer and go into system, framework, framework-res, res, drawable-hdpi and find default wallpaper. Just long hold and extract. It will go to the extracted folder on sd card. You could then use astro to apply as wallpaper.

Thanks It worked!