[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Looks like box.net is out of bandwidth. Is there a mirror?

I was going to give this ROM a try but I'm getting the same error. it says this user is out of bandwidth. perhaps too many people downloaded it recently

EDIT: if possible can someone mirror it on mediafire or something?

Last edited:

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm let me log in I'm not sure I'll upload something random

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Wait your upload isn't the problem; it's the amount of data you're allowed to be downloaded. I think Box limits the amount of kb a user is allowed to let other people download from them. Due to the number of people who have downloaded your files, it has blocked other people from downloading your files.

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Great and very stable. Really cool to say a 13 year old is making this awesome rom and it works. Only couple issues being faced that I saw one other person have is that every time the phone is rebooted it practically wipes all user apps. Sometimes certain ones left over. Also home button not working. The only other thing is that it wont connect to the main wifi we use but thats not this roms issue. Its not our wifi so no access to router, but it used to connect and now it wont. but every single other device can and it will connect to any other network and this one is open. Even after factory reset and new rom. Any ideas. Sorry I know last is unrelated.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
That's weird. All current problems will be fixed very soon
It has to do with apps2sd++
next build will be my last.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
No I do not while rebuilding I will fix all problems currently
Transparency being removed due to many people complaining or the glitches

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

HavocX

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
You seem to be out of bandwidth allowed, can't download file. Can you give us new links? Also, is the clock working? That seems to be a big problem. Thank you. Can't wait to try the rom.

Last edited: