[ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM[TWEAKED AND THEMED cm9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyjoezxx

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
flashed it today...so far everything is good..two questions
Any chance on adding a percent battery at the top?
and is there a way to remove "virgin mobile" from the lock screen and pull down menu?

thanks, other wise great so far!

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I should rephrase my question. I'm not asking whether this custom ROM addresses the audio issues, but whether the ICS version of Android brought about any improvement compared with GB and Froyo.

I noticed better sound quality on stock as in Stock GB from Sprint.

I noticed worst sound on Cyanogenmod.

Hope this helps
:)

Ummmmmm isn't this one the sprint one

looking for good keyboards??
visit
jonskeyboards.com
Shouldn't you know that? xD

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

pan.droid

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Whats Not Working
CPU may not enter deep sleep
Tether does not work at all use a third party app
High quality YouTube
Camcorder videos don't play use MX player
Translucent status bar sometimes screws up

Just hoping to find out if you've been able to fix any of these, particularly the CPU deep sleep issue. Awesome job, either way, but that's pretty much what's held me back from making this my full time ROM.

jaysta86

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
If there are any users on this I plan on making a MEGA update after I sort out some issues with the optimus v one

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. Digital House of Treats • Index page

well im still rollin stock zvj but im looking into new custom roms and so far you and tdm top my choices :) great work and thank you thank you thank you! you dont have the up for zvj as far as i know but im ready when u do, ima stick to stock til you bust it out bruh :)

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
well im still rollin stock zvj but im looking into new custom roms and so far you and tdm top my choices :) great work and thank you thank you thank you! you dont have the up for zvj as far as i know but im ready when u do, ima stick to stock til you bust it out bruh :)

The plain truth is to root your zvj you will need to "roll back" to either zvd to begin the root process. So, if you want to run zvd roms, just say there when you do!

inches0

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I like the rom so far but is there a way to turn off the translucent status bar?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Where is the cyanogen mod settings? like how it was in bobzhome and iho gb roms? is there a cyanogenmod settings menu or anywhere where you can access the settings like disable boot animation?

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
mine's been freezing up on me lately. I flashed yesterday and all i have restored on it is gmail, ti-backup, chomp, and advanced task killer. There is no overclock. any ideas? it keeps freezing up and rebooting when i do things like go into the market and into the clock app.

[Edit]

I overclocked to min480 max748 with the interactivex governer and it still does it. What are all the new governers for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.