[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd give some of you guys a heads up,
ROM is ok but it restarts randomly, apps go missing, and status bar goes blank pretty often, just a word of warning for some of you.

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd give some of you guys a heads up,
ROM is ok but it restarts randomly, apps go missing, and status bar goes blank pretty often, just a word of warning for some of you.

I ran GTR for a while with no such issues. Try fix permissions. That usually solves many issues.

For restart issues, make sure you're not overclocking too much or running too many apps.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I ran GTR for a while with no such issues. Try fix permissions. That usually solves many issues.

For restart issues, make sure you're not overclocking too much or running too many apps.
I've had random reboots but they were during heavy browsing and heavy overclocking, so that's understandable.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
This rom is a really old nightly, and isn't really Battery Friendly.

I recommend GS. I'm planning or making a S ll themed rom. Just trying to fix out 2 more bugs.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I can attest to that. A nice ROM, but a real battery killer! I always assumed I set the performance governor and CPU wrong. Replaced with GS, and recently replaced that with Mirage.

FabioCZ

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey,
I've tried to remove DALVIK2TM using the "rmd2tmp" command in terminal, but I get "not found" error. How can I remove the script, so I can install another app2sd script? thanks

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Try reflashing and make sure ur doin a complete wipe and make sure ur formatin as well

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

steveidroid

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
thanks man this was build was made for me am i BIIGG fan of walkman and i just last my walkman mp3 player so couldnt rely on bobzhome jellybean rom for music playing and this rom is made for music lover like me and i dont get a big 4,0 withdrawl because it kinda looks like it so big thanks for the beats too ...man IF i had money i would pay u man ...this rom is just awesome

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't use EXT partitions and all that other stuff. Never have, and never seen a real need for it on q phone like this.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

vipertongn

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Found a fix for the sms split. Just install the message apk from another rom, after you send a picture the layout will revert to the original rom and will have the sms split work :D

MrRJx

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know where I can find the puppy wearing the red cape and goggles *wallpaper* at? I Love it but can't find it anywhere outside of GTR.

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know where I can find the puppy wearing the red cape and goggles *wallpaper* at? I Love it but can't find it anywhere outside of GTR.

Use titanium backup or something like that to backup the wallpaper app and you can use it with any rom

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod