[ROM]MIUI GingerBread Release5 4.26.2012 ZVD

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]MIUI 2.3.7 Release3 4.9.2012 ZVD

select the analog clock, then change the skin to that clock, that led clock is in there....:D

Gotcha, I was looking in the wrong clock :D Looks neat man. There is a similar one in the flipclock 1*2 skins, but without day and date; just the clock. Thats good too if you want to resize.

On a personal note: did you work on any themes for MIUI rom? Which one are you using atm?

czifro

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

Do i have to go through the whole flashing process to update? sorry im a noob at this still.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Gotcha, I was looking in the wrong clock :D Looks neat man. There is a similar one in the flipclock 1*2 skins, but without day and date; just the clock. Thats good too if you want to resize.

On a personal note: did you work on any themes for MIUI rom? Which one are you using atm?

not using miui at the moment. had to switch back to cm7 to finish a few updates for themes for that. i'm going to download the latest version of this tomorrow and play with an miui themeeditor that someone on xda has made....see if i can whip up something interesting :D

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

not using miui at the moment. had to switch back to cm7 to finish a few updates for themes for that. i'm going to download the latest version of this tomorrow and play with an miui themeeditor that someone on xda has made....see if i can whip up something interesting :D

Will wait :D

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Would LOVE to see this on zvj

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Are you on ZVJ? If you are willing to test, I can make one by tomorrow. I don't want to move to ZVJ yet. And it might or might not work,

Nevermind: Like gannon said, CM7 has to be ported first.

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Are you on ZVJ? If you are willing to test, I can make one by tomorrow. I don't want to move to ZVJ yet. And it might or might not work,

Almost 100% it won't
This is based off of CM7, and ZVJ doesn't have CM7, so it shouldn't work at all.

On another note: AOKP is a big hit over on the V forums. I would think about releasing it. If of course you don't have that many bugs.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Almost 100% it won't
This is based off of CM7, and ZVJ doesn't have CM7, so it shouldn't work at all.

On another note: AOKP is a big hit over on the V forums. I would think about releasing it. If of course you don't have that many bugs.

I have the port, it works pretty much like the CM9. I haven't built it from pure source yet. I'll start tonight and see if we can ave something by tomorrow or end of week.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I have the port, it works pretty much like the CM9. I haven't built it from pure source yet. I'll start tonight and see if we can ave something by tomorrow or end of week.

I was just talking about the port as a temporary thing before you release the full thing. But that works too.

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Been playing around with some themes. So far most stuff has been changing. Some stuff isn't. I'll try to port some soon :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Ok. Been playing around with some themes. So far most stuff has been changing. Some stuff isn't. I'll try to port some soon :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

sounds good to me. Any help you can think of for the white text over white background?
Even if we can cook one theme that addresses this issue and makes it overall good looking, I think it will be worth it :D

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

sounds good to me. Any help you can think of for the white text over white background?
Even if we can cook one theme that addresses this issue and makes it overall good looking, I think it will be worth it :D

there's that and some settings are black screen with black text...it's got to be in the framework styles....

i've got the latest miui v4 theme from xda...i figured that would be a good base to work off of. I also have the old official dark theme...that would be a good change up from the stock....