[ROM] Reborn ROM v2.1 5/13/11

lichan

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Is Link2sd Supported on this rom?

Okay, I solved my problem with mounting the second partition on Reborn ROM on the Optimus S, which is similar to the problem you had on nameless ROM. The kernel, Picasticks v7 in my case and v6 in yours, does not have ext2, 3, 4.ko in /system/lib/modules. In my case it was said to have support but didn't and v6 never claimed to have ext support. There are three things you can do to solve: 1) get a kernel that does have support. I used Zefie's v13 experimental which was the one I used under Lego ROM and immediately solved the problem You may be able to use the one over in the Optimus S forums. 2) Find and load ext modules yourself. Here is a link that discusses this in more detail http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cyanogenmod/129723-ultimate-apps2sd-thread-2.html 3) Switch your second partition to FAT32 which every kernel can handle by default. One of these should get you going.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I use zefie's clockwork port for the Optimus S, not sure if you are talking about the same one though.

Nah I meant aosp's clockwork port. Ill try it when I have some time, though always had trouble with it on 2.2 roms.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
After a couple charges (couple of days), I noticed it charging very slow. 1 hour only charged 5% charge, so I reboot and its magically up 30%. Its obvious its a bug since it refreshes but don't know if its safe for the battery. I already reflashed, and wiped battery stats. Happens to my phone and friends, both running current Reborn version.

shawayne21

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
After a couple charges (couple of days), I noticed it charging very slow. 1 hour only charged 5% charge, so I reboot and its magically up 30%. Its obvious its a bug since it refreshes but don't know if its safe for the battery. I already reflashed, and wiped battery stats. Happens to my phone and friends, both running current Reborn version.

recalibrate the battery .. you know how to do so right?

immascorpio1114

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
"there has been a problem parsing the package" when I try to install apk files from the internet. For example: I uploaded an apk file to my email..and then went on gmail on my phone and tried to install the app and it says ""there has been a problem parsing the package". I could do this on other roms but not this one. I tried 4 different apps btw

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
"there has been a problem parsing the package" when I try to install apk files from the internet. For example: I uploaded an apk file to my email..and then went on gmail on my phone and tried to install the app and it says ""there has been a problem parsing the package". I could do this on other roms but not this one. I tried 4 different apps btw

Do you have the browser download option checked in astro?

Jerenater10

May 4, 2011
Visit site
This ROM is incredible! switched over from aospcmod very happy with this!

does anybody know what themes from the XDA forum will work with this?
PS: gotta update my signature!

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Trying to flash this with Aosp cwm 3.x. can someone tell me how to switch to edify scripting? Aborts when I try to flash and says switch to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene