ARCHIVED: [ROM] RodimusROM v1.2.3 + xionia [4/3/11] All themes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Man, this works great! Awesome job! Its superfast, I love every feature.

PS. Question: Do I have to download all my apps again? None of them are here...

EDIT: I lost all my contacts too!

EDIT: How do I Over and Underclock? Do I have to download SetCpu?

Last edited:

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Titanium backup
Gmail or contact backup
Yes you need setcpu
Same for all roms

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

munkyvirus

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
How does this compare to the Cyanogen builds floating around? Specifically in the battery department, better? I am seriously considering flashing this as my battery life is atrocious lately.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
How does this compare to the Cyanogen builds floating around? Specifically in the battery department, better? I am seriously considering flashing this as my battery life is atrocious lately.

Compared to the cm7 roms its much better. Compared to revolutionreds rom battery doesn't seem as good. Although, I wiped everything so ima recalibrate batt

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

kamelr3d

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Man, this works great! Awesome job! Its superfast, I love every feature.

PS. Question: Do I have to download all my apps again? None of them are here...

EDIT: I lost all my contacts too!

EDIT: How do I Over and Underclock? Do I have to download SetCpu?

Heh, thanks for the heads up about contacts. I'm a rooting/rom flashing noob so I was able to backup my contacts before flashing Rodimus. :p

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Heh, thanks for the heads up about contacts. I'm a rooting/rom flashing noob so I was able to backup my contacts before flashing Rodimus. :p

Well it does say to make a backup because it wipes data :)

(added an extra warning just in case)

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Not getting any wifi, and if I use the theme patch, the system locks during startup.

I wiped everything prior and tried wiping again after loading, it just refuses to work.

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Not getting any wifi, and if I use the theme patch, the system locks during startup.

I wiped everything prior and tried wiping again after loading, it just refuses to work.

Not getting wifi at all or just syncing? And are you waiting long enough? the bootanimation freezes but it continues to load.

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

I wiped everything including mounts. Flashed rom and wiped cache and davik again. Restarted phone from recovery, give it maybe 5 mins at animation all the way to startup. Reboot into recov, flash theme, reboot and wait again. Everything worked fine for me this way. Still comparing this and revos rom. Haven't found noticeable ones yet.

anon(184007)

Feb 22, 2011
neweragfx.com
ive flashed 3 builds of RodimusROM and all have works great, besides the wifi and back button but that was all fixed in the latest build. And i must add, this Rom is very fast at 600Mhz and silky smooth at 800Mhz, it dont like 825MHz tho but its fast enough.

The battery life is another thing i LOVE about this rom, last night around 1AM i left the phone on like i normally do and around 10AM i check the battery life and it was at 94% i was like WOW! With other roms it would be at 40%. Cant wait for the next build and more themes! Great job on this Rom

mmmark111

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
ive flashed 3 builds of RodimusROM and all have works great, besides the wifi and back button but that was all fixed in the latest build. And i must add, this Rom is very fast at 600Mhz and silky smooth at 800Mhz, it dont like 825MHz tho but its fast enough.

The battery life is another thing i LOVE about this rom, last night around 1AM i left the phone on like i normally do and around 10AM i check the battery life and it was at 94% i was like WOW! With other roms it would be at 40%. Cant wait for the next build and more themes! Great job on this Rom

Glad you like it :)

My battery life is pretty good too. During an 8.5 hour work shift i'll lose about 30%. That's with listening to music for the first 2 hours and checking email and texting throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.